Thursday, May 14, 2009

kmm+sport



The life in kmm will be extremely dull without the companion of sport.
we will play badminton, squash, basketball or sometimes squeeze into the fully occupied gym to build up our body..

Guys go gym to build up their body,but girls go there to slim down..

Tell you a secret,most of the girls will become fatter after they enter this college
( sure la.. repeating eat , sleep and study everyday..the potency of become fat is very high)
Ialmost play all the sports, except those sports who need me to hang under the hot sun.
MY weak point is cant stand on the sun , Malaysia will be perfectly wonderful place without the blazing hot sun..

So i have no fate with tennis and volleyball.

Actually, I plan to learn tennis . But the hot sun stopped my initiative..
So the only thing i can do is sit under the shaded tree and watch my friends enjoy a game.
First of all, i would like to introduce some of my sports friends.
In the first semester, i was busy preparing for kakom.

Need to practice badminton everyday with my partner--Michelle.

However there are much more spacious time during my second semester.

So, what to do ??
I had join another gang of friend to spend my spacious time.

It is nice to know them as they are quite good in playing those game..



All those guys standing behind are my sports partners except the left hand side guy who wearing black shirt with a spectacle. (It is quite weird to take photo while playing sport, so i put this photo to let you see their handsome face lo)



This is our school basketball court.. those guys are from IBA.. I took this photo from B3 hostel

No comments:

Post a Comment