Friday, August 7, 2009

A day in s.wang ktv..






31 julai 2009 friday

Today, is a quite memorable day for me..This is the first time i went out to sing ktv at s.wang green box since i enter UM lo..Actually we broke a quite great record, that is-walk a very very long distance from KLCC to S.wang under the terrible hot sun.Erm, forgot to mention, i went KLCC for the pc fair and bring back a labtop with me( Inspiron 14, quite worth with RM88 student rebate).. Fortunately sian senior is with me, if not,I really dont know how to carry back the heavy big stuff.

Once i step into the ktv, i did not hesitate to throw myself into the soft and nice sofa with the cooling air condition release my whole body tiredness without caring the imej ..This is the first time i realise the important of air conditioner .. The invention really help a lot,if not, many people will starve due to the effect of global warming.

It is funny to see those guys shouting and screaming like monkey with the microphone in hand..There are 2 bananas which cannot understand Mandarin words. So , what to do??The way to solve the problem is choose Malay song..When the "Balik Kampung lyric flow out, all of them get high and sing the song with energetic..This cause me have a feel of balk kampung also as I did not meet my families for a very long time already.lol.. Miss them so much.. What to do, uni life is full of busyness and Malacca is flood with H1N1 cases. My family definitely stop me from going home ..



Me and Su rong..After separate for so long since graduated from Matriculation,we finally meet again in UM...hehe..



seniors who went out with us, funny is most appropriate word to describe them

No comments:

Post a Comment